The leaves are starting to turn and school’s in full swing. For many families, fall is a time to get back into a routine, reenergize and reorganize the home.
We love these 24 smart organizing ideas for your kitchen from Real Simple, but this fall one lucky Cleveland resident will be reorganizing their kitchen in a much bigger way.
This week, Firenza Stone launched the Firenza Stone Fall Kitchen Frenzy, giving Clevelanders a chance to win a kitchen renovation valued up to $50,000.
Yes, you read that correctly…$50,000!
Since the launch of the contest, there’s been a frenzy of entries pouring in. Everyone wants their shot at winning a $50,000 kitchen renovation—and we don’t blame them.
Go ahead and join the frenzy! Here’s how it works:
- UPLOAD a single photo of that disaster of a kitchen you own to the Firenza Stone Facebook page. The earlier you join, the longer you have to get “Likes” from friends and family members!
- JOT down ≤ 60 words on why you deserve your dream kitchen
- GRAB your friends and encourage them to “Like” your photo on our Facebook page
- Quick Tip: share your photo to get more “Likes”!
- Contest ends 11.08.2013
- The 10 photos with the most Facebook “Likes” will become the top 10 finalists
- Check out our blog! Visit the Firenza Stone Blog, www.firenzastone.com/blog to see if you’re one of the top 10 finalists on November 11, 2013!
- Tune in! From the top 10 finalists, a winner will be chosen at random by John Lanigan of 105.7 WMJI on Friday, November 15, 2013
For more details visit www.Facebook.com/FirenzaStone. Good Luck!